2-for-1 Feline Fix
The Hawaiian Humane Society is holding 2-for-1 specials through the month of November. Call the cat information line at 356-2254 for available surgery dates.
Hawaiian Humane Society supports responsible Trap-Neuter-Return-Manage (TNRM), a humane and effective long-term strategy to reduce the number of cats at large and improve their quality of life. Those caring for ferals are independent caregivers and not Humane Society volunteers. Those who use the Humane Societies sterilization service are encouraged to seek landowner permission to care for cats.
When people trap, neuter and then return cats to their colonies, the population stabilizes and decreases as cats live out their natural lives without reproducing. As a result, millions of unwanted kittens have been spared from life on the streets. Learn more about using humane traps, which can be loaned.
Due to limited appointments, this service is for feral cats, not owned pets. We encourage timely drop off and pick ups for this service as holding capacity is limited.
In the last five years, we have helped more than 12,000 feral cats at a cost of over $250,000 for needed sterilizations. This service is funded entirely by donations.
Spay & Neuter Service for Ferals
• Read our Surgery Process Form, complete the Feral Cat Agreement and bring it with to the Admissions Center.
• Call the cat information line at 356-2254 for available surgery dates.
• To schedule an appointment call 356-2239.
$25 per cat includes microchip
• Help cats by sharing this poster.
• Learn about some of Oahu's community organizations that help.
• Read this Star Advertiser commentary by the Humane Society.
• Read the Feral Cat Brochure.