Hawaiian Humane Society's Feral Cat Sterilization Service
$25 per cat includes microchip
Additional fees may apply for early drop off or late pick up.
Hawaiian Humane Society supports responsible Trap-Neuter-Return-Manage (TNRM), a humane and effective strategy to reduce the number of community cats at large and improve their quality of life.
When people trap, neuter and then return cats to their colonies, the population stabilizes and then decreases as cats live out their natural lives without reproducing. As a result, millions of unwanted kittens have been spared from life on the streets. Learn more about using humane traps, which we loan out.
Due to limited appointments, this service is for feral cats, not owned pets. We encourage timely drop off and pick ups for this service as holding capacity is limited.
In the last five years, we have helped more than 12,000 feral cats at a cost of over $250,000 for needed sterilizations. This service is funded entirely by charitable gifts.
Spay & Neuter Service for Ferals
• If you are a new participant, read our Admissions Process Form, complete the Feral Cat Agreement and bring it with you to our Admissions Center.
• Call our feral cat information line at 356-2254 for available surgery dates.
• To schedule an appointment call 356-2239.
• Help cats by sharing this poster.
• Learn about some of Oahu's community organizations that help.
• Read this Star Advertiser commentary by the Humane Society.
• Poi Dogs & Popoki offers low-cost sterilization through their mobile clinic
• Cat Friends offers low-cost sterilizations for kitties